- Faculty of Engineering was established in 1952.
- Faculty of Engineering has belonged to the renamed Czech University of Life Sciences Prague.
- Faculty consists of ten departments, Laboratory of Information Technologies, a Technology
- Certification Centre and Institute of Expert Activities.
- Faculty of Engineering has more than 50 international contracts signed with various European universities.
- A portion of study can be completed at recommended universities abroad, or based on individual study plans, students are provided the opportunity to participate in internships or practical training abroad.
- There is an opportunity for our students to become a member Formula student project team.
- There is an opportunity for students to participate in the development, construction and competition of sophisticated robots used not only in agriculture.
- There is prototyping laboratory which was designed especially for production of unique engineering parts needed for research in scientific projects.
- Our researchers developed new generation of photovoltaic panels for extreme climatic conditions.
- Another attraction worth mentioning is the research and development mini-brewery, in operation since 2006.
Admission and entrance exams
At the Faculty of Engineering CZU can be received by every citizen of the Czech Republic with complete secondary education, completed graduation exam, which passes the entrance examination. Applications for study should be submitted to the Study Department of the Faculty of Engineering and 31 March. Administrative admission fee is 500 CZK. Applications can be submitted only electronically here.