CEVRO Institute is a private university offering undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate programs, many unique. It offers accredited bachelor’s and master’s programs focusing on legal and social sciences, within which students can study the disciplines of law, political science, economics, sociology, security, public administration and modern management methods.
Great emphasis is laid on students: CEVRO Institute creates conditions for their personal development, teaches them to form and stand up for their own opinions. An individual approach is a given. CEVRO Institute is a place where students can feel at home and where quality, not quantity comes first. CEVRO Institute’s strategic aim is that its graduates rate highly in the labor market and are successful, which is statistically proven.
Admission and entrance exams
- An interest in the fields of Philosophy, Politics and Economics and an undergraduate degree from a related discipline (which may include also history, sociology or marketing).
- Filled in application form.
- A letter of motivation showing your determination and interest in our PPE Master’s program.
- A transcript of English language exam (for nonnative speakers).
- Signed Study Contract.
- Payment of the tuition fee.
A semester abroad at the CEVRO Institute provides students with the opportunity to experience a new culture, meet exciting students from across the globe, and learn amongst world-class professors and lecturers.
If you are an university student a semester abroad at the CEVRO Institute provides students with the opportunity to experience a new culture, meet exciting students from across the globe, and learn amongst world-class professors and lecturers.
If you have just finished your high school and want to think carefuly about what college to go to? We offer you an opportunity to take a gap year.