We are a young and progressive faculty that offers students a comprehensive education (theory connected with practical skills) focused on all aspects of regional development in both national and international contexts.
Our partners include many renowned universities, organizations and companies from all around the world. We actively support our students in completing study stays and internships. We emphasize practicality, thanks to which the experience gained in this way is very positively perceived by potential employers and helps students to find a better job in the labour market.
Our graduates become competent experts who are able to solve the issues of economic and social development of regions.
Admission and entrance exams
- complete our on-line application form
- produce certified copies of your original education certificates (especially those proving the highest level of education achieved – nostrified high school diploma or bachelor degree certificate – more information here), read more info about nostrification prices below
- transcript of records/diploma supplement – provide us with a stamped printout of your study records
- provide us with a scanned copy of your passport motivatin letter supply any other relevant information or supporting documents that might boost your chances.
Before your admission is granted by FRDIS, however, you will first have to pass an entrance admission exam. There are two options:
- if you reside in the Czech Republic, you you will take the exam at the faculty premises (usually late May)
- if you are a foreign student residing outside the Czech republic, you might want to sign up for one of our student admission exams outside of the Czech Republic. In some cases, an online admission test is available.