Do you enjoy working with people, travelling, exploring different cultures and at the same time you are interested in the environment, regional development or solving problems in developing countries? At FRDIS we will teach you the basics of economics, sociology, environmental studies or international relations and law, which you will further develop and complement with other subjects according to your specialisation. In addition, during your studies you can participate in month-long internships in Nicaragua, Thailand, Peru, Ghana, Serbia and many more. You will find employment in regional and local government, national and international companies or consultancy. Check out more information and start studying at FRDIS in the best student city in the country!
Admission and entrance exams
- complete our on-line application form
- produce certified copies of your original education certificates (especially those proving the highest level of education achieved – nostrified high school diploma or bachelor degree certificate – more information here), read more info about nostrification prices below
- transcript of records/diploma supplement – provide us with a stamped printout of your study records
- provide us with a scanned copy of your passport motivatin letter supply any other relevant information or supporting documents that might boost your chances.
Before your admission is granted by FRDIS, however, you will first have to pass an entrance admission exam. There are two options:
- if you reside in the Czech Republic, you you will take the exam at the faculty premises (usually late May)
- if you are a foreign student residing outside the Czech republic, you might want to sign up for one of our student admission exams outside of the Czech Republic. In some cases, an online admission test is available.