As an academically dynamic and technologically state-of-the-art institution, the Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies (FRDIS), Mendel University in Brno, is increasingly popular with students and regarded to be a highly reliable source of current information.
Testimony to its unique position among other faculties in the Czech Republic, it was rated by the Czech Student Union as the second best economics-oriented faculty and the third best of all faculties in 2012 regardless of their type.
Our graduates are highly demanded and competitive across the job market, their unemployment rate being only 1.4%. This is not just down to the international nature of the Faculty, but also because our students acquire a wide range of practical skills that are essential and advantageous in their further employment, professional growth, and career development.
Admission and entrance exams
Addmission for WINTER SEMESTER
- complete our on-line application form
- produce certified copies of your original education certificates (especially those proving the highest level of education achieved – nostrified high school diploma or bachelor degree certificate – more information here), read more info about nostrification prices below
- transcript of records/diploma supplement – provide us with a stamped printout of your study records
- provide us with a scanned copy of your passport motivatin letter supply any other relevant information or supporting documents that might boost your chances.
Before your admission is granted by FRDIS, however, you will first have to pass an entrance admission exam.There are two options:
- if you reside in the Czech Republic, you you will take the exam at the faculty premises (usually late May)
- if you are a foreign student residing outside the Czech republic, you might want to sign up for one of our student admission exams outside of the Czech Republic. In some cases, an online admission test is available.