University of Finance and Administration (VŠFS) is a private multi-campus university with several locations in Prague, Karlovy Vary and Most. Established more than 20 years ago VŠFS is currently attended by nearly 3,000 students for whom it offers a wide range of study programs that have been recently re-accredited. There are two faculties offering economic, law-economic, media-economic, security and IT programs. VŠFS also actively participates in the Erasmus+ program and cooperates with universities from USA, Mexico and China.
- Modern, friendly and stable: active memeber of higher education market since 1999
- Flexible and innovative – streaming and recording lectures, successfully enforcing hybrid and online forms of studies
- Private university in the Czech Republic in Prague with newly accredited study programs in Czech and English
- Wide selection of study programmes: economic, legal and administrative majors
- Quality research center since 2012, listed in a number of research organizations
- Regional representation: study centers in Prague, Most and Karlovy Vary
- More than 23,000 graduates, over 3,000 current students
- International character and multi-cultural environment
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers, individual approach to every student, scholarship offers
- Technically advanced equipment facilitating the study process: including catering and accomodation facilities
Admission and entrance exams
INFORMATION ON THE ADMISSION PROCESS FOR BACHELOR’S STUDY
The open days grant an opportunity for an applicant to get familiar personally with the school and its representatives and to obtain any necessary information on VŠFS study.
Applying for study
Submit an electronic application form or submit a printed application form. The fee for submitting an electronic form is lower.
A certified copy of a secondary school leaving diploma, or recognition of a foreign diploma, has to be attached as well as a certificate of the settled admission fee. It is important to fill a selected replacement field in the form.
Dates of the admission process
The application form can be submitted by 31. 10. 2022. The school reserves the right to terminate or extend the date based on the capacity of the individual study programmes.
Applicants will be invited in writing for an interview by e-mail or post (if an e-mail address not stated in the application form).
The interview consists of talking to the representatives of VŠFS and obtaining the basic information on the school and study. Applicants bay take voluntary written tests from a foreign language and from the general knowledge about the selected field which they may correct themselves according to the provided key and thus they may assess their prerequisites for study.
Applicants for study programmes taught in English take a compulsory test in English or they have to submit a certificate which confirms their knowledge of English.
Applicants - foreigners who apply for study programmes taught in Czech take a compulsory entrance Czech test.
Based on the identified problems of a students or his/her interests, VŠFS offers study consulting which should help the student to fill in the missing knowledge by the commencement of study or in the first year of study (courses of various fields which help brush up or deepen knowledge).
Fee for the admission procedure
300 CZK for electronic application form (payment possible in three ways:
1.- postal order - A type, 2. - VŠFS account or 3. In cash upon the submission of the form - by the commencement of the admission process).
500 CZK for printed form (payment possible in three ways:
1.- postal order - A type, 2. - VŠFS account or 3. In cash upon the submission of the form - by commencement of the admission process).
More about admission process:
The University of Finance and Administration offers comfortable accommodation at a peaceful place with very good access to the centre of Prague, not only for its students but also for students of other universities, students of higher vocational schools and other people.
We offer the following:
- Newly restructured rooms for 1 - 4 students
- Free Wi-Fi, common hall with TV
- Self-service kitchens with a fridge and microwave
- Bedding (including laundry)
- Regular cleaning and desinfection of common rooms
- Possibility to use a washing machine/dryer
- Security guard and reception 24 hours a day
- Possibility of accommodation also during a quarantine régime
Why study VSFS: https://www.vsfs.cz/en/why-study-vsfs