The FBA has, as the only faculty in the Czech Republic, the prestigious international EQUIS accreditation. This means the FBA ranks among the 1% of best business schools in the world. Two of our programmes are regularly placed in the Financial Times global business school rankings. In 2019, the faculty has achieved unprecedented success when ranking on the 18th position within the Financial Times Master in Management Ranking 2019.
Admission and entrance exams
1) Check if you fullfil all requirements of the respective program (i.e. completed education or level of English)
2) Apply online and provide all requested documentation.
3) Pay application fee of 50 EUR.
4) Go through entrance examination. Programs differ in this respect, check information on their websites. Do not forget to deliver all the required documents in time!
5) Wait for the decision of the program management and the Faculty.
6) Deliver last requested documents and welcome to the Faculty!
Online courses at the Faculty of Business Administration open to public
Starting September 2020 the Faculty of Business Administration has prepared various courses which will take place online…
New Double-Degree Possibility for MIMG Students with Hanyang University, Seoul
Starting from the Academic Year 2020/2021 the MIMG students will newly get an opportunity to apply for the double Master…
VSE wins inaugural CEMS Philippe Louvet Innovation Award
A global consortium of three leading business schools with a support of several companies have won the first CEMS Philip…
Many students use the opportunity to participate in exchange programmes with more than 250 partner universities all around the world. The Master in International Management programme (CEMS) is the FBA’s key postgraduate, pre-experience degree offered in English.
Within the CEMS Alliance, 33 world-class academic institutions collaborate together, such as the University of St. Gallen, the London School of Economics, Università Bocconi, HEC Paris or ESADE Business School, and, since 2018, the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business from the USA. The exclusiveness of the programme is further heightened by the fact that only one business school per country can be a member.