Faculty of International Relations belongs to excellent teaching and research institutions in the fields of economics, business and economic diplomacy.
What does make the Faculty and its alumni special? It is mainly the exceptional level of internationalization. There is number of students spending a semester or a year abroad by studying or doing an internship, number of faculty members teaching regularly abroad and number of international visiting professors. This all leads to the ability of our graduates to understand very well the world of international business and diplomacy.
Admission and entrance exams
1) Check if you fullfil all requirements of the respective program (i.e. completed education or level of English)
2) Apply online and provide all requested documentation.
3) Pay application fee of 50 EUR.
4) Go through entrance examination. Programs differ in this respect, check information on their websites. Do not forget to deliver entrance essays in time!
5) Wait for the decision of the program management and the Faculty.
6) Deliver last requested documents and welcome to the Faculty!
Did you miss our International Programs Online Open Days? Download presentations or watch video
Faculty of International Relations held Online Open Days for its international degree programs, both on bachelor and mas…
Date of the FIR Annual Conference 2021 Announced /5.10./
The title of the 2021 conference is therefore Supply Chains and New Normal After Pandemic.
Educators From FIR Won the Oeconomica Awards
On the occasion of the Academic Plenum, the management of the University of Economics, Prague and the Oeconomica Publish…
FIR will be involved in solving projects of the Technology Agency
Experts from FIR VŠE qualified as solving teams of several projects of the BETA2 challenge of the Technology Agency of t…
The Czech Republic is the 6th safest country in the world according to the Global Peace Index 2017.
Prague is the 26th best student city worldwide according to the QS Best Student Cities 2017.
Prague has a large and vibrant international community. Currently, there are more than 40 000 international students.