The Faculty of Informatics and Statistics (FIS) occupies a leading position in the field of:
- statistics and economic statistics
- IT/ ICT management
- 7 Bachelor's (taught in the Czech language)
- 7 Master's (5 taught in Czech and 2 in the English language)
- 3 Doctoral's (in Czech and English language)
Admission and entrance exams
1) Check if you fullfil all requirements of the respective program (i.e. completed education or level of English)
2) Fill in online application form and submit application documents (proof of English knowledge, CV, motivational video)
3) Pay the application fee (50 EUR)
4) Pass the entrance exam (essay on a given topic, the exam is held online)
EDA and ISM are part of the Government Scholarship program
Deadline for applications is September 30, 2023.
ISM programme has been reaccredited and received two specializations
The Master’s programme Information Systems Management (ISM) has been reaccredited and received two specializations: Mana…
VŠE scores in QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021
The University of Economics, Prague scored in the prestigious international ranking of universities of the British compa…
Semester closing events for FIS Master students
The FIS Master Office organized two events for FIS Master students at the end of this very extraordinary semester to mee…
1) Most of FIS students start working during their studies. Therefore they can build their career earlier.
2) Masters at FIS are high quality and affordable. The tuition fee is only 2.500 EUR per semester.
3) MOS specialization (EDA) received the accreditation “European Master in Official Statistics”, awarded by ESCC.
4) We are located in Prague, in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.