The Faculty of Informatics and Statistics (FIS) occupies a leading position in the field of:
- statistics and economic statistics
- IT/ ICT management
- 7 Bachelor's (taught in the Czech language)
- 7 Master's (5 taught in Czech and 2 in the English language)
- 3 Doctoral's (in Czech and English language)
Admission and entrance exams
1) Check if you fullfil all requirements of the respective program (i.e. completed education or level of English)
2) Fill in online application form and submit application documents (proof of English knowledge, CV, motivation letter - ISM/recommendation letter -EDA)
3) Pay the application fee (50 EUR)
4) Pass the entrance exam (essay on a given topic, the exam is held online)
Semester closing events for FIS Master students
The FIS Master Office organized two events for FIS Master students at the end of this very extraordinary semester to mee…
Ask current FIS VSE students
The prospective students of FIS VSE have the opportunity to ask their future colleagues about study programmes, admissio…
1) Most of FIS students start working during their studies. Therefore they can build their career earlier.
2) Masters at FIS are high quality and affordable. The tuition fee is only 1900 EUR per semester.
3) MOS specialization (EDA) received the accreditation “European Master in Official Statistics”, awarded by ESCC.
4) We are located in Prague, in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.