The Faculty of Chemical Engineering is the most recently developed faculty at UCT Prague. It links mathematics, physics, and chemical engineering together and enables students to analyse, rationally describe, and professionally predict complex natral and technical processes whose utilization presents a challenge for future generations.
Admission and entrance exams
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DEGREE STUDIES IN ENGLISH
- Online application form
- Diploma with Diploma Supplement or Graduation Certificate with Transcript of Records (the list of all subjects studied last 4 years, proving extent and content of programme, incl. the number of lessons). Only certified copies of the originals are acceptable, i.e. stamped by the educational institute, officially translated into English (where applicable) and verified according to the international agreements *More information on the UCT Prague website
- Recognition Certificate of previous education acquired abroad
- Letter of motivation
- Certificate of English Language Knowledge (minimum FCE, TOEFL iBT: minimum score 80, IELTS: minimum band score 5.0)
- Signed Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of passport or ID
- Certified translation of Birth Certificate or other document proving evidence of date and place of birth
- Recent Health certificate (not older than 2 months) issued by an official health institution
- List of publications and other outcomes of scientific work (relevant for PhD applicants only)
Study Chemical Engineering and Bioengineering at our faculty!
Let us introduce you a new MSc study programme
International students experience
Erasmus students share their experience with studies at UCT Prague.
Key research areas
- Development of new materials and techniques for molecular separation
- Development of new materials and methods for industrial applications in the chemical, biochemical and pharmaceutical industries, and energetics
- Development of new methods for monitoring and detection of chemical substances and their conversion rates
- Mathematical modelling of chemical processes from the molecular level up to the industrial scale
- Interdisciplinary research focused on the development of methods for the detection of diseases at different stages of their development