The University of Economics offers webinars on English MA programmes
The University of Economics, Prague offers seven Master’s degree programmes taught in English. In May, prospective students can join webinars hosted by the university to learn more about the programmes offered, meet current students and faculty members, and ask any questions they might have about the admission procedure or the curriculum.
The English-taught master programmes you can apply for at the University of Economics, Prague:
· Economics and Public Policy
· Economic Data Analysis
· International Business – Central European Business Realities
· International and Diplomatic Studies
· Information Systems Management
· Master in Finance and Accounting
· Master in Management
The webinars for each programme will take place on the following days:
· Master in Management – Monday, May 18 at 5 PM CEST (Prague time zone)
· International Business – Tuesday, May 19 at 3 PM CEST
· Master in Finance and Accounting – Wednesday, May 20 at 3 PM CEST
· International and Diplomatic Studies – Thursday, May 21 at 3 PM CEST
· Economics and Public Policy – Tuesday, May 26 at 5 PM CEST
· Information Systems Management/Economic Data Analysis – Wednesday, May 27 at 3 PM CEST
You can register for the webinars by filling out THIS FORM.
Current Study Offer for 2021/2022:
Don't know what to study? Test yourself in 5 minutes! Start the test
For more information about the webinars, go to the official website.
See more articles on the topic
The University of Economics, Prague offers 8 international Master’s study programmes. Prospective students can submit their applications until April 30, 2020. The university is also organizing an Open House Day of Master’s programmes taught in English in Rajská Building/Rajská budova (RB 211) on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 from 6 pm. The master’s programmes offered for …číst více
The University of Economics, Prague scored in the prestigious QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020 in two fields of the area of education Social science and management. In the field of Economics and Econometrics it ranked 201 – 250 and in the field of Accounting and Finance it ranked 250 – 300. The University …číst více